[mrfc-u11] IMPORTANT - Please read

  • From: Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:16:32 +0000

Hi
A couple of important announcements!

Training this Sunday:

Firstly, with the adverse weather conditions forecast for this weekend, the
Dragons away at Marlow, and a significant number of boys away, any training
at Braywick this weekend is CANCELLED.

Newbury ­ Saturday April 27th

Due to the fact the u11 tournament is on a Saturday not many teams have
expressed interest in participation, therefore we have decided not to
attend. So this fixture is CANCELLED

We can very much look forward to the 3 remaining fixtures:
* April 7th - Henley away
> * Please can you indicate availability for this important local fixture (lots
> of friendly rivalry with this one!!)
* April 14th ­ Saracens tournament
> * I have 15 confirmations for this potential tournament ­ those who haven't
> come back to me, please can you do so asap!!
* May 4th/5th ­ Brean Sands tournament
> * We know who's coming to this one, so nothing more to do here!
Thank-you all in advance for coming back to me on these ­ and GOOD LUCK TO
THE DRAGONS ON SUNDAY!

Carol
Team manager ­ 07742 412124