[mountainmilers] Weekly Reminder

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:06:19 -0700 (PDT)

Tuesday is Embry riddle track work followed by running the 5k course. Normal
time is 4pm for track, any time for the course.
Speaking of Embry, I emailed the Veterans admin for details for both races. As
far as I know, Active is the only link for the Warrior race, and details are
sketchy for the POW race. Hopefully Ken or I will have more on these this week.
Wednesday is Peavine at the new time of 5pm. Early if you do extra miles and
want to finish with the group. Last week we went to Red Robin instead of IN &
Out. Nice break from the every day burger.

Dave