[mountainmilers] This weekend's running plans...if you're not running Ragnar Del Sol

  • From: jessica leary <leary_jessica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:19:10 -0800 (PST)

Stay tuned because we have a lot of running and social get-togethers on the
calendar between now and April. For now let us focus on this weekend...

Saturday 2/22 is a special Chino run at Cindy's beginning at 3:30 with a
potluck to follow. Email Cindy directly for more info. and to RSVP PLEASE
(cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx ).

Sunday we plan to meet downtown at 8:00 am. Those doing the WRM 10k will start
there as usual and anyone planning to partake in the WRM Half or Full will
caravan up to Sheriff's Posse Rd. after the 10K'rs take off to run 10-15 miles.

Hope to see you out there this weekend & best of luck to our teams
participating in Ragnar Del Sol!!!!

Jessica L.