[mountainmilers] Reminder- Mountain Milers Dash and Dine social event this SATURDAY

  • From: Cindy Rollins <cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rob turpin <drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx>, Timothy Keeton <timothykeeton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 20:22:55 -0700

*Reminder-* Mountain Milers *Dash and Dine social event*

*Where*: 2500 W Road 1 South, Chino Valley (my place)
*When:* This Saturday, Feb 22nd - meet around 3:30pm
*What:* A fun filled social run behind my house (hilly dirt roads) anywhere
from 3-8 miles
*Food:* A potluck dinner will take place afterward the run! I will be
providing wine, beer and water, and a number of side dishes. Please fill
free to bring anything that would like to eat.

Family members welcome! I've heard from a number of you already, however,
if you are planning to attend and have not RSVP'd yet, please email me,
call me or text me.

~ Cindy Rollins (928) 420-9050