[mountainmilers] Re: TURKEY TROT SATURDAY ,SATURDAY

  • From: Kameron Hott <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:51:12 -0700

Eat you say? Ok then, I am there! :D

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:
Thu, Nov 18, 2010 23:38:42 GMT+00:00
Subject:
[mountainmilers] TURKEY TROT SATURDAY ,SATURDAY

OK milers, the Prescott Food Bank's fun run is this Saturday. The race is at 9am at the Prescott Middle School track. The field is off Goodwin across from the Fire House Grill. Entry fee is $10.00 or equivalent in canned or box food.
Rob states there are no trophies, shirts etc. JUST the good feeling that we are helping the unfortunate have a meal at Thanksgiving.
Soooo, lets show up in the largest participation group to date. Hope to see some of you for the first time.
Costumes optional.
There are two races, 1 mile and somewhere around 4.97 miles.
Of course, we will be going to eat afterward.

See ya there
Dave