[mountainmilers] TURKEY TROT SATURDAY ,SATURDAY

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:38:42 -0800 (PST)

OK milers, the Prescott Food Bank's fun run is this Saturday. The race is at
9am
at the Prescott Middle School track. The field is off Goodwin across from the
Fire House Grill. Entry fee is $10.00 or equivalent in canned or box food.
Rob states there are no trophies, shirts etc. JUST the good feeling that we are
helping the unfortunate have a meal at Thanksgiving.
Soooo, lets show up in the largest participation group to date. Hope to see
some
of you for the first time.
Costumes optional.
There are two races, 1 mile and somewhere around 4.97 miles.
Of course, we will be going to eat afterward.

See ya there
Dave