[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday

  • From: "Jessica Leary" <jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Golfdood51@xxxxxxx>, <hjschuette@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:30:07 -0700

I would probably be able to have Sonny shuttle me (and post-run return
vehicle) to Skull Valley Saturday.  So I could shuttle 5 or so people back
after the run Sunday.  I would probably start my run somewhere closer like
10 or 11 miles out?  Isn't that an option if you go to the "Y" in the road
up there on Thumb Butte on the WRM Course?  Maybe Cindy could pick me up on
her way in to town.that is my thought.

Jessica Leary

Sports Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

928 445 7221  ext 36

(E)  <mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W)
<http://www.prescottymca.org> http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.