[mountainmilers] Run & potluck downtown Sunday, 3/2

  • From: jessica leary <leary_jessica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:07:08 -0800 (PST)

Dearest Mountain Milers,

Did you miss the fun in Chino Valley this weekend?  Cindy had quite a feast and
we had a lovely morning jog in the hills of Chino (yes, that's right - hills!).
 If you missed it, don't despair any longer...just mark your calendar for this
Sunday, 3/2.   Here is the plan:

Meet downtown in parking lot behind Bashford Courts at 9:00am for WRM 10K
route.

If you are training for the WRM Half or Full, meet at 8:00am at intersection of
Copper Basin & Sheriff's Posse to run 10-15 miles.

EVERYONE can then congregate after their run (anytime 10:00am or after) at
Jessica's place downtown on 824 Gurley Street.  This is a potluck.

It's in the Woodland Apartments, right between Chapter 5 & The Niche store
between Grove & Gail Gardner intersections.  Park on the right as soon as you
enter apt. area and you will see my car & apt. is the 1st one you see on the
corner.  I will provide baked french toast, muffins & eggs...and we could use
some mimosa fixin's, fresh fruit,  etc.  My kitchen is tiny & no microwave, so
let's keep it simple. :)
Ragnarians - we want to hear all the juicy details for your Del Sol experience!

  RSVP by email and let me know if you can make it.

Also please mark your calendars for  Saturday, 3/15 group run at Lynx Lake area
(4-7 miles) & Sat., 3/22 for a group run to Skull Valley (~14 miles) & Sunday,
3/30 for a group run at Groom Creek!!!

Cheers & happy running,
Jessica L.