[mountainmilers] Re: Planned run for Saturday December 4th

  • From: <jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:58:44 -0700

Just FYI road doesn't turn to dirt till about 4 miles down from the pool.
But a good run. I run it all the time, well when not expecting.
Happy Running!
Jessica O
  From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  Sender: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:59:11 EST
  To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  ReplyTo: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Dave,  I will be an aid station and transport.  This should be a little
warmer than Sierra Prieta anyway - and we always make the Chino people come
this way...and a new place to run!!

  Ken

  In a message dated 11/24/2010 10:33:19 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx writes:
    OK, seems that people are growing tired of the Thumb Butte to Skull Valley
run.
    So cancel Skull Valley, here is the NEW deal.
    We are planning a run on Perkinsville Road, somewhere between Chino Valley
park and Jerome. We will meet at the Chino Valley pool at 8:30am. We will need
a couple or three vehicles to carry runners out to a distance of their liking.
and then return to be aid stations. It is a dirt road and some of you have done
this before. Karyn said she would be an aid station for Skull Valley so that
would take care of 5 runners if she still wants to. We will than go to eat at
CD's cafe in town.
    Let me know. Also, Sara is coming all the way from Calif. just to run this
    Dave