[mountainmilers] Re: Planned run for Saturday December 4th

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:59:11 EST

Dave,  I will be an aid station and transport.  This should be a  little
warmer than Sierra Prieta anyway - and we always make the Chino people  come
this way...and a new place to run!!

Ken

In a message dated 11/24/2010 10:33:19 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx writes:

OK, seems that people are growing tired of the Thumb Butte to Skull  Valley
run.
So cancel Skull Valley, here is the NEW deal.
We are planning a run on Perkinsville Road, somewhere between Chino  Valley
park and Jerome. We will meet at the Chino Valley pool at 8:30am. We  will
need a couple or three vehicles to carry runners out to a distance of  their
liking. and then return to be aid stations. It is a dirt road and some  of
you have done this before. Karyn said she would be an aid station for  Skull
Valley so that would take care of 5 runners if she still wants to. We  will
than go to eat at CD's cafe in town.
Let me know. Also, Sara is coming all the way from Calif. just to run  this
Dave