[mountainmilers] Re: Peavine distance

  • From: Kameron HOTT <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:07:00 -0700

See you there.

From: childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Peavine distance
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:38:58 -0700

Some of us (Steve O & I + ?) are also
planning on Dusk Run tomorrow starting at 530pm (with headlamps) if anyone
wants to join then.

Thanks,

Jessica Leary

Child Care Services
Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ
 86301

928 445 7221  ext 36

(E) childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W) http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth
development, healthy living and social responsibility.

From: rob turpin
<drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx>

Sender: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 15 Nov
2010 15:20:19 -0700

To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ReplyTo: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [mountainmilers]
Re: Peavine distance

Not that it usually matters what distance I run, but I will
probably start at around 4:00-4:15 to run ten miles at the Peavine on
Wednesday.

The Turkey Trot 8k starts at 9:00 a.m. this Saturday at the Mile High Middle
School track. 8k is equivalent to
4.97 miles, in case anyone is wondering.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:38 PM, dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John, the distance will depend on you. We run or walk up to
6+ miles. Some start at 4:45 or wait for the group. Last week was a twilight
run at 5:30, light source's needed if interested. Hope to see ya there.

Dave

PS I will be running down hill from In/Out burger at 4:40