[mountainmilers] Re: Peavine distance

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:10:10 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Rob

________________________________
From: rob turpin <drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 3:20:19 PM
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Peavine distance

Not that it usually matters what distance I run, but I will probably start at
around 4:00-4:15 to run ten miles at the Peavine on Wednesday.
The Turkey Trot 8k starts at 9:00 a.m. this Saturday at the Mile High Middle
School track. 8k is equivalent to 4.97 miles, in case anyone is wondering.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:38 PM, dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John, the distance will depend on you. We run or walk up to 6+ miles. Some
start
at 4:45 or wait for the group. Last week was a twilight run at 5:30, light
source's needed if interested. Hope to see ya there.