[mountainmilers] Re: Groom Creek Race

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:41:15 -0600

I was running on the treadmill Tuesday night and my hammy just seized up.  I
tried to loosen up at the Peavine trail on Wednesday running with Ken, but it
just felt like one wrong stride and I would not be able to walk.  Sometimes I
feel like Forrest Gump in the running stage when he just says "I'm pretty
tired, I think I'll go home now".
From: terri@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cactusjon@xxxxxxx; mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [mountainmilers] Groom Creek Race
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:38:40 +0000

We’re twins!

I strained my left hamstring / glute at the Flagstaff half mara last weekend,
so I am not running GC either.  (Rick and I were originally planning to run the
 10K.)  With only 8 days left until my marathon I need to heal up.  L

Good luck to all!

.Terri