[mountainmilers] FW: Coast to Coast Runs

  • From: Ann Fricke <asfricke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:09:28 -0700

I am forwarding this to all of the Mountain Milers...if you know Ernie check
this out. We emailed him to see when he will be in AZ and where.
Once I get all of that information I will email the group.
Thanks
Stephanie

Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 12:16:45 -0700
Subject: Coast to Coast Runs
From: coast2coastruns@xxxxxxxxx
To: pgacarlos@xxxxxxxxx; kricket.kim@xxxxxxxxx; joanf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
markfricke@xxxxxxx; asfricke@xxxxxxxxxxx; meltemballan@xxxxxxxxx;
nathen.hinson@xxxxxxxxx; erickjohnson@xxxxxxx; merwyn.chee@xxxxxxxxx;
morabis@xxxxx; tpete506@xxxxxxxxx; kathleen.thoms@xxxxxxxxx;
judithwhite315@xxxxxxxxx; jmalfons2@xxxxxxxxx;
kimberly.a.victorine@xxxxxxxxxxx; girtiebirdy@xxxxxxx; jdog77@xxxxxxx;
thedexter4@xxxxxxxxxxxx; natasha.quinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; smctello@xxxxxxxxx

This is to let you know what's happening in my life.  The attachment will
explain.  I'm starting my coast to coast run on October 7th, 2013.  If you know
anyone who would like to participate give them a copy of the attachment or have
them contact me.  I need runners, volunteers and sponsors.  If you want to give
me a send off be at 700 Ventura Pl., Mission Beach, San Diego Monday morning,
October 7th.  I will start my run about 7:30 AM.

Ernie Andrus