<MP>Monday, 06 January 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:45:53 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God lives in us, and his
love is perfected in us."  ~1 John 4:12

Spiritual power is God in action.  God can act through human beings. When
ever we, however weak we may be, allow God to act through us, then all we
thank and say and do is spiritually powerful.  It is not us alone who
produce a change in the lives of others.  It is also God's spirit in us and
working through us.  Power is God in action. God can use us as a tool to
accomplish miracles in people's lives.

I pray that I may try to let God's power work through me today.  I pray that
I may get rid of those blocks which keep God's power from me.

Joanna asks for prayers for her friend's father who suffered a heart attack.
Gen asks prayers for father who will be having a heart check for surgery on
Tuesday. Request prayers for healing of breast cancer for daughter, and also
for granddaughter, that she will be a forgiving person with her mom & family
and will return to the church

A member requests prayers for good results from her Lab tests. A mother
requests prayers for her son who is suffering from mental illness that he
find peace within himself and return to the Sacraments. Nancy asks prayers
for the speedy recovery of two elderly friends. Bettye and Bernard ask
prayers for an urgent intention.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm