[moneytalks] Re: low balance

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:06:59 -0500

John, I'm no expert but I think the answer is no. At the point when you've highlighted your transaction and reading it, your balance is below zero. The fact there are deposit transactions after it doesn't change that at the point where you are looking, you have a negative balance.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gasman" <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>