[moneytalks] low balance

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 19:32:00 -0700

Hi,
This past week my balance went into negative numbers and below the zero balance in my checking.
I got the sound associated with this situation.
Later in the week, When I entered my pay check into moneytalks the balance moved well into the positive number range.
However, I still get the below 0 balance on the two items which caused my balance to go below zero.
Is this correct behavior? I would think that now that I am back above zero the sound associated with the negative items would go away.
If not, is there a way to get rid of the sound now that I am above the zero balance?:
John

John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution