[moneytalks] Re: Order of speaking

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:49:33 -0500

Ok, my fantasy scenario would be to have a setup option which would =
allow to either have only the data spoken or both with the column title =
first.  The way it is now is cool if you like hearing the data only, but =
hearing the title after the data only confuses.  I understand the logic =
of APH in that this is the fastest and most efficient way of presenting =
the data quickly, but when the data is first, why say both.  So,  give =
the user a setting option to have both with column first, or data only.  =
This will satisfy both the speed demons and the more conservative of us =
who like hearing things in traditional order.  Saying them backwards =
though as is currently the case is of the least value.

Don