[moneytalks] Lost self-voicing...

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:53:14 +0100

I haven't looked at Money Talks on my XP machine for some weeks and was
previously running JFW 7.  I've now updated to the latest build of JFW11 and
have also installed the RealSpeak Solo voices that came with JFW.

In addition, I've installed Dragon NaturallySpeaking Pro 10.1 and Texthelp
Read&Write Gold latest build, both of which have voices of their own, or at
least Texthelp has.

I have set JFW to go to sleep when in MT and have set self voicing on in the
options of MT but it's totally silent other than the clicks that you hear when
you move from cell to cell.

Has anyone got any clues what is going wrong and how I can fix it?

All the best,
Barry G

database 5043 (20100420) __________

http://www.eset.com