[moneytalks] Re: Column Header vs Contents Order

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:35:00 +1300

Hi Larry and list:

Yes, I use spread sheets when required. I hated doing it back before we were
able to have headings announced before content. I even avoided it when
possible in those days. Old habits are hard to break. But I try to remember
that it is not so bad, now that we have that capability. So when I remember
this, I never object when something is offered in a spread sheet format.

I think Chris's suggestion would allow for greater versatility, which would
be ideal. But if it had to be locked in, I would prefer it be set to read
heading then content.

Cheers,
Dave