[moneytalks] Re: CATEGORY SUMMARY

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:27:25 +0100

Thanks Steve, checking that box has brought some order to my categories.  I
still have one problem which is that if I have a category in which there's a
debit and a credit, the items are added together rather than being shown as
a plus and a minus.  Any suggestions please?
Thanks.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Tel: (01738) 445 880

Mobile: 07791-452593