[molions] problems with Yahoo

  • From: "J.Y. Miller" <j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 15:28:17 +0000 (UTC)

Lions
For the second time, actions taken by YAHOO has resulted in messages bouncing
that were intended for members with yahoo.com. This has also resulted AGAIN in
those members being unsubscribed to the list.
I have just manually re-subscribed all the Lions with @yahoo.com addresses to
the list. I have also complained to yahoo RE their refusal to accept these
messages. Our host, Freelists, has also complained.
Again, I would suggest that each member with a yahoo.com e-mail addy complain
directly to yahoo. You might also consider obtaining a different E-mail
provider that will allow you to receive messages and the full benefits of your
E-mail.
J. Y.

J. Y. Miller j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        http://www.jymiller.net