[molions] Lions' Night 2015 - Knights in Shining Armor

  • From: "Curran, Patti" <Patti.Curran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 17:24:33 +0000

Greetings Lions!
I hope you had a beautiful weekend! We are getting very excited as Lions' Night
is THIS SUNDAY!!

Sunday, April 12, from 4-8p

This evening gives the students a chance to show YOU what your support means
and what it enables them to do. The evening includes dinner, tours and
demonstrations, a silent auction and a musical performance by the students. The
silent auction is the school's single largest fundraiser of the year.

Please click the link below for more information, including the menu, schedule,
silent auction items and more!
http://msb.dese.mo.gov/LionsNight.html

Please RSVP as soon as possible.

We sincerely hope we get to see you and welcome you into our school.

Thank you for all that you do!

Sincerely,
Patti Curran

Patti Curran | Director of Community Relations | Missouri School for the Blind|
(314) 776-4320 (x1135)| msb.dese.mo.gov