[modeleng] Re: white colt myford replica lathe

  • From: "John Buckley" <jbuckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 05:32:32 +1000

Kenny,
There was a lathe sold out here in Ays many years aga as a "MY TURN". The
lathe was for all intentions a twin of the Myfors ex China. They even used
the Myford Brochures and just changed the name where applicable. The colour
was the same. If memory serves me right though there were difficulties in
using genuine Myford parts on them. Things just did not line up correctly.
I did keep a copy of the brochure but I am not sure where it is now.

Regards,
John