[modeleng] Re: [modeleng] Re: Dimensions Âof ADAMS was 3 1/2 vs 5 " gauge

  • From: Pcx <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:42:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Jem and other Listees,
I thank you for your answers. Unfortunately I'm not a UK resident and do not
have access to the data available. Regarding the REEVES offer for ADAMS, I
checked their web site and found the wheel dia to be 6 1/4, far from the 1 1/12
scale, the prototype wheel dia beeing 3 ft 9 3/4 ins. For the livery do you
know if ADAMS had a green paint scheme ? I mean what I call English Green like
the Morgan or Triumph cars !
Regards
PIerre  .

pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx
This e-mail is intended for the adressee(s)only and may contain info that is
the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the
intended recipients.If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the originator of this e-mail via e-mail and delete copies from your computer
or network.
Misuse of the content of this e-mail message may violate the Laws of your
Country