[modeleng] Re: [modeleng] RE: [modeleng] 3½ versus 5

  • From: "Jem Harrison" <Jem.Harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:38:07 +0100

Yes, Barrie, I take this on board.  It is, perhaps the search for an engine
that

a) I like
b) Is suitable for a first attempt
c) Has good clear drawings

that has delayed my starting.

I picked up a set of Don Youngs Black 5 drawings plus W&M last Summer.  They
are superb, but I do not think this is a beginner's project....besides,
SWMBO says it is tooooobig !

I wonder if there are any opinions about Don Young's LSWR O2 0-4-4t design
in the modeleng@freelists group ?

Best wishes,

Jem