[modeleng] Re: [modeleng] Re: [modeleng] Re: [modeleng] Re: [modeleng] Re: [modeleng] RE: [modeleng] 3½ versus 5

  • From: "Jem Harrison" <Jem.Harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:24:55 +0100

David,

Thankyou for this.  It is encouraging when someone who has built a loco can
recommend it.

I have read a good few of LBSC's Words & Music, e.g. Molly, Doris, Netta,
Maisie.  He is very readable and particularly interesting when he deals with
practical ways of making things, e.g. taper collets.

I have seen a few Maisies running, and they are impressive.  We had a talk
earlier this month at the Canvey club, on LBSC and his Locomotives, and the
speaker reckoned that there wasn't a club without a Maisie!

Best wishes,

Jem