[modeleng] Re: heinrici

  • From: Peter Sheppard <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:38:38 +0000

Both,

Not a problem. I'll also use the ME Index and see if those
references are to an errata, and if so include them as well.

BUT, I'm
currently in London (the day job has me here 2 or 3 days a week and I
stay overnight to reduce the number of 0430 starts!) so I will try and
get it done if not before, but over Christmas.

Cheers

Peter

P.S
Sending in HTML as when I use plain text, is seems to remove the
reply!

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:38:33 -0800 (PST), Stephen Sandford
wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> As you are going to scan the articles for Alan,
could I also please request a copy.

> I was hesitant to ask until I
was sure that you were going to scan them anyway for someone else.

Many thanks,

________________________________ From: stepney To:
modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [2] Sent: Tuesday, 20 December 2011 8:59 PM
Subject: [modeleng] Re: heinrici Yes please. Alan On 19/12/2011 23:19,
The Sheppard Residence wrote:

>>> Alan, Back from ringcraft! It
appeared as follows: 15/02/65 p146 and following 01/03/65 p186 and
following 15/03/65 p218 and following 01/04/65 p259 and following - End
of Article I have looked through the rest of that year and I cannot see
any errata specific to the Heinrici. Would you like scans of the above
pages? Cheers Peter
>> MODEL ENGINEERING DISCUSSION LIST. To UNSUBSCRIBE
from this list, send a blank email to, modeleng-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[3] with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
> MODEL ENGINEERING
DISCUSSION LIST. To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list, send a blank email to,
modeleng-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [4] with the word "unsubscribe" in the
subject line.

Links:
------