[modeleng] Re: heinrici

  • From: stepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:10:34 +0000

Peter, it was in Vols 130-131, in 1964-65.
Edgar Westbury originally mentioned it in 1940, in a series on hot-air
engines, but those articles just contain the drawings (incomplete) with
no details.

I have been told that the mid-60's articles contain full build details,
so may have some useful information.

Alan