[modeleng] Re: donington/modelworks co.

  • From: "Tim Rickard" <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:55:10 +0000

It is fair to say that "bargepole" and "Modelworks" often crop up in the
same sentence.

Look back at the archives to see the difficulties a friend of mine has had
in building one of their products and the degree of mechanical sympathy they
appear to exhibit.

The photograph of the product appears to be of someone's replica Locomobile
with the word Modelworks rather inexpertly introduced into the photo. I
would be much surprised (and pleased) if they had actually made one that
works.