[modeleng] Way OT

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:49:58 +1000

Clif said
of
perpetual sunshine and everybody living on the beach with their surfboards.
That and the Snakes he catches in his back yard during summer. Struth what a
place
If the Australian Tourist board knew what Tel was doing to their image I am
sure they would probably make him leave.<<<<

It just proves what a wonderful diverse country we live in. You can still
find a good warm spot to go surfing no mater what time of year.
I live about 2 1/2 hours south of Tel just outside Canberra 2 hours south of
me is the Snowy Mountains the Ski Resorts are supposed to be as good as any
in the world. The Trout fishing is great most of the year. 2 hours East of
me is the N.S.W. south coast even on a -3 degrees c winter Sunday morning I
head down and within 2 1/2 hours I am on a beach in shorts and T shirt 18
degrees c fishing rod in my hand.  Most of the time I can catch a feed.
Growing up in Oz you learn about snakes and spiders like you learn about
electricity and fire all can kill you but rarely do.