[modeleng] Re: Was: FINGERS wooden boilers and Donington but now the vagaries of ebay

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:51:15 +0100

About all I have bought on Ebay has been books.
Similarly, I have sold some when I bought a job-lot purely to get the
engineering ones I wanted, and sued Ebay to dispose of the rest.

I am surprised that the wooden boiler has not attracted more interest. As
you say, it may be so unusual that people don't know what it is worth.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (who didn't get the Greenly book !)

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.