[modeleng] Re: Track protection

  • From: "Eric.Walker" <ericwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:11:54 +0100

I've never considered creasote to be dangerous to children or animals. When
I was a child I remember helping my dad creasote pig pens & getting lathered
with no ill effects, no health & safety then.
My concrete sleepers are still going strong 14 years after laying.
I am just finishing No.14 Tinkerbell, only 2 more to go.

E.W.