[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM ? / measurements

  • From: Pcx <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:24:33 +0200 (CEST)

Alan,
If you get the book you will be surprised as there are only one plan and
elevation drawing of what is called "large horizontal engine". The drawings are
not sized except two scales in inches. The rest looks like old style dwgs with
the sizes in 1/8 , 1/16, 1/32 and 1/64. That's why I said it may need
modifications and design improvements if we want some functionnal engine ! OMHO
!
The book contains other " funny useful things" like pumps, boilers (check the
design....) and what is called an hot air engine...
PIerre
pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx
This e-mail is intended for the adressee(s)only and may contain info that is
the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the
intended recipients.If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the originator of this e-mail via e-mail and delete copies from your computer
or network.
Misuse of the content of this e-mail message may violate the Laws of your
Country