[modeleng] Re: Solder Qestion

  • From: "psbr20252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <psbr20252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:24:38 -0400

Bede,

I should just like to let you know that your e-mail has given me the clue =
think I needed to sort out my Elidir boiler=2E

I was working in the wrong plane and one of my major problems was getting
the solder to flow around a curved surface and stay there=2E

The way you did the outside of the firehole ring is the way to go forward
with Elidir, that is (whilst its is a lot bigger and I am working on the
inside) I should stand it upright on the backhead and then the surface I a=
working on becomes horizontal and thus a lot easier=2E

Brilliant!

Cheers

Peter

=20