[modeleng] Re: Seen at Ally Pally, was RE: Re: Steam Boats

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 15:53:42 +0100

Hi,
Unfortunally I had to let go the Ally Pally exhibition but I had a look
trough the steamboat register 7th edition and they list 5 steam launches
with side or rear paddle drive. I also had a look at pictures taken by me at
the Henley traditional boat rally and came up with a few more examples.
if you are interested I can scan / mail the pictures.
Regards
Wilfried Vermeiren
http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried