[modeleng] Re: Seen at Ally Pally, was RE: Re: Steam Boats

  • From: "Chris Crosskey" <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:15:26 -0000

Many thanks for the replies, I will investigate further.... I will soon
be moving into a place where I will have a lot more space and I was
looking for something to fill it with... I'd got it down to either a
paddle-steam boat somewhere between a large canoe and a small launch in
size or else a steam motorcycle, not a steam-assisted bicycle like the
Hope though (lovely though they are)......

chrisc