[modeleng] Re: ReWebsite

  • From: "Eric Walker" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 00:27:49 -0000

Alan, the circuit took 2 summers to complete, we still ride it but not like
we did the first few years. The grandchildren soon get bored, I now spend
more time building than riding. While I'm building one I'm already planning
the next. I spend between 8 & 10 hrs per day in the shop including Christmas
day.

E.W.com>