[modeleng] Re: Question - maybe off topic- certainly academic

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:42:55 +0100

I mentioned that I had a diagram showing the heat loss between the fire and
the outside of a boiler.
I have now found it, and scanned it.
If anyone is interested, I will send it to them.
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.