[modeleng] OT Hoax Warning

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:32:52 +1000

Normally these warnings are not worth bothering about. But this one is
different. It should be passed on to all your friends. .
Subject: Hoax Warning
I usually take these those hoax warnings with a grain of salt, but this one my
wife received from a friend is IMPORTANT! Please send this warning to everyone
on your email list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey and
asks you to take your clothes off, do not do it!!! This is a scam; they only
want to see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid and
cheap now....