[modeleng] Re: New members

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:48:18 -0000

Nice to see we are getting new members, I hope they all find things here as
useful as I have. A good bit of fun and friendly banter from across the pond
and down under is a good bit of light entertainment.

Never be frightened to ask a question here, there is a fountain of knowledge
from some fine engineers and it is worth looking at the listees homepages,
Tel, Alan, Wilf, etc.

Dave.