[modeleng] Re: Myford belt pulleys

  • From: "shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:16:18 +0100

Hi David

I am using a lot of cast iron in the construction of my little lathe (and
producig masses of swarf and black carbon!)

I buy this material from College Engineering.   Their web site
www.collegeengineering.co.uk lists all of their material and prices.   The
cast iron is continuously cast and a joy to machine.

I also wish to use polyvee belts on my little lathe.   I should be obliged
if you would give me the number of the ME issue containing this Hemingway
article.
Thanks for your help.

Cheers!   Hubert