[modeleng] Re: Midlands ME exhibition

  • From: steve crees <stevecrees@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:53:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi All
Spent at least five hours there on Sunday, no photos unfortunately but what a
show, there was some thing there for every one, very well laid out plenty of
space but the price of the catering was a bit steep I thought. Plenty of
inspiration I have been following the build of the Universal Carrier in ME and
it was nice to see Nippers waggon in the flesh and also the 7.25 Anna loco
the standard of the competition models was very high and did any one see that
perfect radial aero engine that was built in the 30's still I could rave all
night about the show so hears to next year.
Steve C
alan Stepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did anyone go?

Also, if anyone has any photos, there is some 25Mb of space available at
http://www.modelengine.co.uk/
whwew they could be hosted.

Alan Stepney

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages