[modeleng] Mastiff Petrol Engine

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:28:37 -0600

At 04:09 PM 1/9/06 +0000, you wrote:
>So my question is:   Does anyone know who used to supply castings
>for this engine,  if they still exist and still can provide these castings?

Roger,
        For starters you can cross Reeves off your list as they carried no
I.C. engines at all, at least up through their 24th ed. cat.
        It also might interest you to know that  X-List Plans, 22 Old
Brewery Close, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 7SH, has reveived a few old former
MAP plans sets and is selling the Mastiff drawings for 43UKP a pop.

Regards,
Harry