[modeleng] Re: Magazines

  • From: "shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:33:50 +0100

George

Thanks for this message.     Keep on the good work of selling magazines to
an ungrateful public, and enjoy carrying on learning.    This is a processs
that never stops!     At my great age I am making a small lathe from
scratch, and am learning something new every day.    Sometimes a new skill,
and sometimes a spoiled part, which teaches me that 'you can't take THAT
shortcut, you silly old man'!

Cheers!     Hubert