[modeleng] Re: Hols

  • From: peter <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:50:40 +0100

When I lived in Ivybridge, one evening I took my wife on one of their
dining trains during the Dartmouth Regatta.  We were attached (about 4
First Class coaches) to the back of the service train, we ran from Paignton
to Kingswear, kicked of the plebs, then the train set back part way along
the harbour wall so we had an uninterrupted view of the regatta over dinner
followed by a fireworks display.

Excellent evening.

Cheers

Peter