[modeleng] Re: Hols

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:04:34 -0400 (EDT)

>From: "Dave Beaman" <dave.beaman@xxxxxxx>
>I am in South Devon at Slapton Sands for 2 weeks, is there any steam activity
>there . . .

Dave,
I hear the eastern Slapton area beach is the most popular UK nudist hangout.
Could this have had anything to do with choice of destination?  Aside from
that, I've ridden both the Paignton & Dartmouth and the West Somerset and found
them both to be a good ride, especially the West Somerset.  All I have done at
the South Devon is hang around the sheds.
Cheers,
Harry