[modeleng] Re: Great Dorset Steam Fair

  • From: "alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:36:12 +0100

I went to all of them from No. 3 up to about a decade ago.
Since then I have only been twice. For me, it has got too big to be
enjoyable.

I reckon that one needs several days to see everything properly.

I do know that there were some superb exhibits, as I passed many on the
roads beforehand and yesterday,
Did anyone get any photos of the models there?

Alan