[modeleng] Re: Flat bar bender?

  • From: <bede@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:01:31 -0400

Thanks for your advice Phill,

Sounds like you don't do things by halves down under!

I'm planning to use a large machine vice and mount the three rollers on
this- one in the stationary jaw and two in the movable jaw.  I've found
an old used one with 11" wide jaws that should do the trick.  Will turn
the recesses into 2" steel bar to capture the flat bar as it rolls
through the bender.

Cheer,
Bede