[modeleng] Dremel-like toolset

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:45:42 +0200

Next week, from wendesday(27/10), there is a good offer on a dremel like
tool set. For those of you who are in Flanders next week it might be to
your advantige, if you pay (any) Aldi store a visit.
These sets are sold for 20 Euro's (that is aprox. 13 GBP)
I bought one myself last year ,when they had the same offer, and I have
worked it to death since then, the quality is high, the same as a "real"
dremel" and it is also compatible with all the existing dremel attachements.
Have a look at http://www.aldi.be/ALDI_BN/home.htm
If you want to know more about this, just mail me.....

Patrick